Our support staff can assist you via email, service ticket, and even by remote connection, during service hours M-F to assist you in resolving your issue quickly.
See: Quick Start Guide
- Issue a Support Ticket | Submit a Request
- If your issued can not be resolved via ticket a remote technical support session can be scheduled (attempts to schedule a remote session without an authorized ticket will be ignored)
Remote Technical Support
90% of issues can be solved with use of the Knowledge-base or Online Support. However, if you have an issue that you can't resolve via the Knowledge-base or Online Support, a support services representative may authorize an appointment for a technician to remotely troubleshoot your unit. Your unit must be registered and within the warranty period or under extended warranty. Remote Technical Support is offered by appointment only and must be authorized by a support services representative through a support ticket.
To schedule an appointment you will need:
1) Your Serial/MAC number which located on the bottom of your LimitlessTV unit
2) Your QuickSupport ID number. To locate your ID:
- Go to you LTV home screen
- Click on Tools icon (hammer/wrench)
- Click on QuickSupport
- Wait for your ID to appear in the YOURID section